Reply by Spencer Lodge

It is inevitable that from time to time competitors within the Financial Services industry attempt to discredit those individuals and companies who run highly successful businesses which operate to the highest industry standards. We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these comments and find their comments inaccurate and designed to tarnish and discredit.
Author's

I used to work in The Netherlands where this charlatan once operated.They got raided by the Dutch Tax Authorities and thus Devere and The Netherlands were no more.

Lodge had royally scammed a quantity of people whilst doing 'business' in NL. A lot of it, totally heart breaking. Single mums, retirees, you name it - anyone was fair game. One, totally amazing, property scam was pulled off on, practically, the entire senior management of Nike HQ.

Apparently Nigel Green had to pay all these people off.

I am genuinely surprised that he hasn't been bumped off by now as some of the people he screwed over are baying for blood..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of work experience. Spencer Lodge needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spencer Lodge.

Had an Experience with Spencer Lodge?