Spencer Lodge - Crook, thief, ***

Additional Fees
Interest Rate

What a crook, a liar, a thief.

Thins he is the best thing ever, liar, thief, will say and do anything if he thinks he can steal a few quid at the end.

Is now trying to act like some kind of sales guru when in actual fact all the selling he did as a financial advisor was telling lies to get people to part with their cash (and lose it).

Cannot believe people like Lewis Allsopp and sorts would be associated with a thief. Tomato tomatoe I guess.

Surprised ? Why ?

Everyone knows the British stole half of the world and looted their treasuries.

The English are the world's premier highwaymen by policy and certainly worse in practice. I'm only guessing at your location because of the "quid" notation.

Spencer Lodge - Delay in registration of tv installation and not lifting phone

i bought product description haier le 32B9000m/l product code 1313516 mrp 21990 spencers price 15495 on 21.01.2018 delivery challan s no 18919 at spencers retail limited 222 bakaram road musheerabad hyderabad 500 020 phone040 66625726 but the registration of tv installation is done on 23.1.2018 as informed by 18002009999 taken 3 days delay please see that registration of tv installation is done on the same day phone no 040 66625726 has not been lifted on 22.01.2018 and 23.01.2018 nothing more please nothing more please nothing more please nothing more please nothing more please nothing more please nothing more please nothing more please

Product or Service Mentioned: Spencer Lodge Customer Care.

Reason of review: already entered.

Preferred solution: already entered.

I didn't like: Already entered.

Spencer Lodge - Vile and revolting creton!

Unfortunately, it is inevitable that people will make false allegations with the intention to discredit and tarnish reputations. Mr Lodge never had any meetings in SA to discuss any area of financial advice, and certainly did not encounter the person who allegedly made this post. We are in the process of ascertaining the true identity of the individual who made this post.
Red Bay,Alabama

I have had the same dealings with this revolting person. I agree 100% with the review written about him.

A vile persona, allegedly a financial person. I am a fully qualified IFA, COMPLETED ALL FINANCIAL EXAMS IN THE UK (which he has not!) and when I confronted him with how to give excellent financial advice in SA where I come from, he didn't have a clue! Furthermore, would you trust an imbocile who has total association with NIGEL GREEN, an utterly removed financial person from the UK field. Look up his history to say no more.

I have money and if you have money then you would have to be pretty thick not to want to look after it. I say no more!

Product or Service Mentioned: Spencer Lodge Customer Care.

I didn't like: Him.

Spencer Lodge - A Financial Adviser you can Trust

Testimonial

When I knew I had to start saving for my future the biggest issue I had was to find a financial adviser that I liked and could trust. I was recommended to Spencer by a colleague of mine at a dinner for business professionals in Dubai. I initially met with him at our offices and then having provided me with all the information and client referrals I required, both myself and my wife met with Spencer at our home. For me the best thing about him is he explains everything in a simple jargon free way that enables us to actually understand how finances and investments work.

I knew what I had to do but really didn’t understand what the implications were if I didn’t start putting money away. I started saving for our future over seven years ago now and over that time I have got to know Spencer and his company very well and would thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking to appoint a financial adviser you can trust with your investments and be there when your personal circumstances change.

Andy Alford-Jones

Spencer Lodge - Just Heart Breaking...

It is inevitable that from time to time competitors within the Financial Services industry attempt to discredit those individuals and companies who run highly successful businesses which operate to the highest industry standards. We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these comments and find their comments inaccurate and designed to tarnish and discredit.

I used to work in The Netherlands where this charlatan once operated. They got raided by the Dutch Tax Authorities and thus Devere and The Netherlands were no more.

Lodge had royally scammed a quantity of people whilst doing 'business' in NL. A lot of it, totally heart breaking. Single mums, retirees, you name it - anyone was fair game. One, totally amazing, property scam was pulled off on, practically, the entire senior management of Nike HQ.

Apparently Nigel Green had to pay all these people off.

I am genuinely surprised that he hasn't been bumped off by now as some of the people he screwed over are baying for blood..

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Spencer Lodge - Highly Professional Approach to Finance

Testimonial

I have been a client of Spencer Lodge for about 6 years now and have always found him to have a highly professional approach to dealing with my finances. He has always provided me with every investment guide and product advice needed for me to make an informed judgement on my investments or indeed any changes to those investments over the years. His in-depth knowledge of the industry is remarkable and he always makes the time to meet with me every three months or so to discuss the performance of every product I have.

Landon Cooke

Spencer Lodge - First Class Financial Advice

Testimonial

I have known Spencer Lodge for over 10 years and would thoroughly recommend him without hesitation. I have a number of investments that have exceeded all projections and the advice given throughout the years has been first class.

I chose Spencer as my financial adviser on the basis of his industry knowledge and the due diligence I did all those years ago.

Helen Whittaker

Spencer Lodge and his dirty tricks Pls Pls Pls dont join or do any business with Fund Advisers

Fund Advisers has the highest level of training and support for its employees and financial advisers. We expect the very best from our staff both in achieving appropriate industry qualifications and work ethic in the same way our clients expect the very best in financial advice and customer service. It is unfortunate therefore some do not meet the high standards required by this company or achieve the necessary industry qualifications that are so important to be able to provide clients with the very best financial advice.
When this situation arises some individuals feel it necessary to point the finger at others for their failure which is extremely disappointing. Some seek to stay within the industry and subsequently join alternative organisations where the required standards are significantly lower.
At Fund Advisers we encourage all prospective clients, existing clients and those considering taking up employment with our company to visit our offices and meet with the management team which will serve to clearly demonstrate that all claims made are unfounded.

I had read all the reviews before and never believed it till I experienced it myself.

To be honest these people should be behind bars ages ago. They just lie. Personal recommendation for the people trying to join Spencer Lodge and his team. Please don't bother its just a waste of time. You wont get paid, you will never get a visa (so you will be working illegally in UAE) and you will just pay money for them to survive and soon you will be out of pocket.

All the blog's are true and this is how it is working with him and his new hired gangster Doug Tucker.

The clients if you are thinking doing business through Fund Advisers please think twice as none of them are actually Financial Advisers they are all car sales people. Most of them have put on linkedin and their CV's that they are qualified but guess what none of them are qualified and next time if you meet their advisers ask them to bring along their certificates in the meetings so you know who you are actually dealing with.

Really bad experience and would not recommend anyone to join them.

Spencer Lodge at it again.

When this situation arises some individuals feel it necessary to point the finger at others for their failure making extremely libellous and defamatory comments which is hugely disappointing. Some seek to stay within the industry and subsequently join alternative organisations where the required standards are significantly lower.

It is these individuals and smaller companies that will be unable to withstand or comply with the recent changes imposed by the authorities and as such, many will lose their relationship with the authority.
Dubai,Dubai

Well it seems as Spencer Lodge is at it again as members of his staff have been walking out of the office due to no been paid and not having visa as promised for so long. They expected us to work for the first 2 months without any money after doing a four day course in Ireland haha what a joke.

I have worked for this joker and he is a disgrace, if you look online at the images they have online at the fake laughs and poses that should give you an idea of how fake this company really are.

Spencer Lodge posts things online to try and cover up his past but that won't happen as he has do wrong too many times for all that to go away.

The company Fund Advisers is a Joke to work for as all they are bothered about is getting your hard earned cash and taking a share for themselves so they can try and live the high life FACT. They all like to spend your money on the drugs they so enjoy to take so often.

The things you read online are indeed true as I have had first hand experience.

Comments

Apparently Nigel Green had to pay all these people off.

So True and I dont understand how this guy carries on like that in UAE breaking labourer laws. Not a good experience pls stay away from this scam

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa #747173

How is this man still getting away with his illegal dealings he is involed in?

View more comments

Spencer Lodge the dirt bag

These allegations contain serious, untrue and highly defamatory comments towards Mr Lodge, his young family and this company, some of which contain malicious falsehood. In doing so, defamatory comments are being communicated which pose a serious threat to his reputation. We reserve the right to defend such allegations using all available legal channels.
We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these vile and salacious comments and this information has been passed to our legal team. We therefore issue a final cease and desist warning to those involved or legal proceedings will commence without further notice.
Mr Lodge has been has been at the pinnacle of international financial services sales and management for over 20 years and his company Fund Advisers Wealth Management are one of the leading financial services companies in the Middle East, Russia and Southern Africa.
We are proud of our reputation as such anyone wishing to visit our company offices to meet with our Executive team, are encouraged to do so and will be warmly welcomed and freely shown around our company.
Dubai,Dubai

I have came across Spencer Lodge over the years and I cant stand this guy. I turned down a job that he offered me as I know this man far to well. The only way to decribe this man is as follows;

1. leech, or in other words a total lack of responsibility to provide for oneself. Relies heavily upon friends, neighbors or anyone really for sustenance. a slacker through and through.

2.A loser who profits from the fortunes of others. A low or despicable person.

3.The absolute lowest and filthiest form of life, that is so much of a scumball that every living and non-living peice of matter would benefit from it's/their death.

4.A lazy, drunk, Drug using loser who can't hold down a job or keep a lady. A bottomfeeder is used to sucking dry everyone he knows for his own benefit. Extremely worthless & non-handy, this person wouldn't know a how to fix his own *** if it were broken. Usually the product of consentual-*** or rape, this person is angry and hostile for the conditions in which he was raised - yet unwilling to pick his fat-*** up to change it. Always unable to admit that his surroundings are *** and his family are crackheads and simply all-out 'unintelligent inbreds'. 9 times out of 10 his Mother is a controlling *** who thinks she is God.

5. He is a complete and utter Bottom Feeder and isnt worth the time of day and will take all your money.

Comments

Fund_Advisers

We are proud of our reputation as such anyone wishing to visit our company offices to meet with our Executive team including Mr Lodge, are encouraged to do so and will be warmly welcomed and freely shown around our company.

London, England, United Kingdom #784218

eVEN THOUGH i HAVE LOST THOUSANDS OF POUNDS i FEE A LOT BETTER FOR READING THE ABOVE COMMENTS ON SPENCER LODGE

West Alexandria, Ohio, United States #739574

That is the best way of putting it as I work with him about 15 years back and even then he was not a trust worthy individual. Excellent review much appreciated.

View more comments