Reply by Spencer Lodge Jan 23, 2015

It is inevitable that from time to time competitors within the Financial Services industry attempt to discredit those individuals and companies who run highly successful businesses which operate to the highest industry standards. We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these comments and find their comments inaccurate and designed to tarnish and discredit.
Author's
Dubai, Dubai

I used to work with Spencer lodge and he was the biggest creep I have ever come across, always trying to charm women that was border line sexual harassment.He never carried for anyone else but himself, he would lie to people about anything just to make sure that they fell for his scripted rubbish that he would talk about.

If that never worked he would just try and flash the cash and try to be the big man he thinks he is, but the truth is he's nothing but a loser.

If I seen this creep again in my life that would be to soon.

This article clearly shows where Spencer Lodge belongs.Don't trust the creep.

Review about: Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spencer Lodge?

Comments

Fund_Advisers

We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these comments and find their actions somewhat libellous and disappointing.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #820148

110% agree - Freefinancialadvice - you sound like a nice guy who probably works for SL at Fund Advisers, I would highly recommend leaving if you haven't already seen the light. He is a very greedy person, he's a very good sales person but not a good business man. The sooner he realises that the sooner the lives of others will be saved

#719376