Reply by Spencer Lodge

These allegations contain serious, untrue and highly defamatory comments towards Mr Lodge, his young family and this company, some of which contain malicious falsehood. In doing so, defamatory comments are being communicated which pose a serious threat to his reputation. We reserve the right to defend such allegations using all available legal channels.
We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these vile and salacious comments and this information has been passed to our legal team. We therefore issue a final cease and desist warning to those involved or legal proceedings will commence without further notice.
Mr Lodge has been has been at the pinnacle of international financial services sales and management for over 20 years and his company Fund Advisers Wealth Management are one of the leading financial services companies in the Middle East, Russia and Southern Africa.
We are proud of our reputation as such anyone wishing to visit our company offices to meet with our Executive team, are encouraged to do so and will be warmly welcomed and freely shown around our company.
Author's

I have came across Spencer Lodge over the years and I cant stand this guy. I turned down a job that he offered me as I know this man far to well. The only way to decribe this man is as follows;

1. leech, or in other words a total lack of responsibility to provide for oneself. Relies heavily upon friends, neighbors or anyone really for sustenance. a slacker through and through.

2.A loser who profits from the fortunes of others. A low or despicable person.

3.The absolute lowest and filthiest form of life, that is so much of a scumball that every living and non-living peice of matter would benefit from it's/their death.

4.A lazy, drunk, Drug using loser who can't hold down a job or keep a lady. A bottomfeeder is used to sucking dry everyone he knows for his own benefit. Extremely worthless & non-handy, this person wouldn't know a how to fix his own *** if it were broken. Usually the product of consentual-*** or rape, this person is angry and hostile for the conditions in which he was raised - yet unwilling to pick his fat-*** up to change it. Always unable to admit that his surroundings are *** and his family are crackheads and simply all-out 'unintelligent inbreds'. 9 times out of 10 his Mother is a controlling *** who thinks she is God.

5. He is a complete and utter Bottom Feeder and isnt worth the time of day and will take all your money.

Had an Experience with Spencer Lodge?

Comments

Fund_Advisers

These allegations contain serious, untrue and highly defamatory comments towards Mr Lodge, his young family and this company, some of which contain malicious falsehood.In doing so, defamatory comments are being communicated which pose a serious threat to his reputation.

We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these vile and salacious comments and this information has been passed to our legal team.We therefore issue a final cease and desist warning to those involved or legal proceedings will commence without further notice.

We are proud of our reputation as such anyone wishing to visit our company offices to meet with our Executive team including Mr Lodge, are encouraged to do so and will be warmly welcomed and freely shown around our company.

London, England, United Kingdom #784218

eVEN THOUGH i HAVE LOST THOUSANDS OF POUNDS i FEE A LOT BETTER FOR READING THE ABOVE COMMENTS ON SPENCER LODGE

West Alexandria, Ohio, United States #739574

That is the best way of putting it as I work with him about 15 years back and even then he was not a trust worthy individual. Excellent review much appreciated.

comments