Reply by Spencer Lodge

Unfortunately, it is inevitable that people will make false allegations with the intention to discredit and tarnish reputations. Mr Lodge never had any meetings in SA to discuss any area of financial advice, and certainly did not encounter the person who allegedly made this post. We are in the process of ascertaining the true identity of the individual who made this post.
Author's
Red Bay, Alabama

I have had the same dealings with this revolting person.I agree 100% with the review written about him.

A vile persona, allegedly a financial person. I am a fully qualified IFA, COMPLETED ALL FINANCIAL EXAMS IN THE UK (which he has not!) and when I confronted him with how to give excellent financial advice in SA where I come from, he didn't have a clue! Furthermore, would you trust an imbocile who has total association with NIGEL GREEN, an utterly removed financial person from the UK field. Look up his history to say no more.

I have money and if you have money then you would have to be pretty thick not to want to look after it.I say no more!

jma wrote the review about Spencer Lodge. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spencer Lodge to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was him. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spencer Lodge and spencer lodge customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Spencer Lodge?