Reply by Spencer Lodge Oct 03, 2016

Unfortunately, it is inevitable that people will make false allegations with the intention to discredit and tarnish reputations. Mr Lodge never had any meetings in SA to discuss any area of financial advice, and certainly did not encounter the person who allegedly made this post. We are in the process of ascertaining the true identity of the individual who made this post.
Author's
Red Bay, Alabama

I have had the same dealings with this revolting person.I agree 100% with the review written about him.

A vile persona, allegedly a financial person. I am a fully qualified IFA, COMPLETED ALL FINANCIAL EXAMS IN THE UK (which he has not!) and when I confronted him with how to give excellent financial advice in SA where I come from, he didn't have a clue! Furthermore, would you trust an imbocile who has total association with NIGEL GREEN, an utterly removed financial person from the UK field. Look up his history to say no more.

I have money and if you have money then you would have to be pretty thick not to want to look after it.I say no more!

I didn't like: Him.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spencer Lodge?

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more